This leaves me wondering: Will schools be marketed to kids like cereal? In their efforts to attract students will charter schools, already serving a disproportionate number of low-income students, fall into a de facto means of school segregation?
- Should we take a chance on a charter school (ask.metafilter.com)
- Charter schools expect interest from worried parents (cbc.ca)
- NAACP wages civil war over charter schools (thegrio.com)
- NAACP calls NYC charter schools form of “segregation” (nydailynews.com)
- Agassi teams up to form charter school building fund (cbssports.com)
- Andre Agassi Launches Charter School Building Fund (huffingtonpost.com)
- NAACP claims NYC charter schools form of ‘segregation’ at rally outside of Harlem Success Academy (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)