Seemingly incongruous, today we honor our fallen soldiers and kick off the official start of summer. So, while praying for the souls of those who lost their lives in service to our country, I’m so grateful to spend the day with a very special man who, long before I met him, returned safely from the Vietnam War.
- The red, white, and blue (scarlettspace.wordpress.com)
- A List of Alaskans Who Died in the Vietnam War (brokenbelievers.com)
- Speedway honors vets with memorials and wreath laying ceremony (charlotte.news14.com)
- Relationship: Memorial Day 2011 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- “A Day to Remember ~ Arlington National Cemetery” and related posts (happywonderer.wordpress.com)